Vietnam Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|6 daysturnaround||3 daysturnaround||1 daysturnaround|
|E-Visa Multiple Entry valid for 1 year with 90 days stay||N/A||$ 68.00||or||N/A|
|E-Visa Multiple entry valid for 1 year with 90 days stay||N/A||N/A||$ 86.00|
|Multiple Entry valid for 1 year with 90 days stay (available for US passport holders only)||$ 270.00||or||N/A||$ 300.00|
|Multiple Entry valid for 6 months with 90 days stay (available for US passport holders only)||$ 220.00||or||N/A||$ 250.00|
|Multiple Entry valid for 3 months||$ 210.00||or||N/A||$ 240.00|
|Multiple Entry valid for 1 month||$ 185.00||or||N/A||$ 215.00|
|Single Entry valid for 3 months||$ 160.00||or||N/A||$ 190.00|
|Single Entry valid for 1 month||$ 130.00||or||N/A||$ 160.00|
*Above prices include Consular / Embassy fee, Visa Center fee. No other processing fees will be added.
Vietnam Visa Requirements
- E-VISA APPLICANTS MUST CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK TO APPLY: https://vietnam.visacenter.us/eformOriginal, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Passport-type photograph: 1
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
- The e-visa is available for entry through: Tan Son Nhat Airport, Noi Bai Airport and Da Nang Airport.
(E-Visa holders are subject to a stamping fee upon arrival (in US dollars or Vietnam Dong, cash only)
- Cruise ship and land passengers must apply for Land Visa.
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Vietnam visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Vietnam Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. A business letter from either the sending company in the US or sponsoring company in Vietnam. The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery, addressed to the Embassy of Vietnam, and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). Business letters from US companies should adhere to the following guidelines: ? Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant). ? State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Vietnam. ? Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. one year multiple entry business visa). ? Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.